how you can help
how you can help the home
The Saint Gianna Home relies completely on the donations of individuals and foundations which come to us through the Providence of God. Our survival is entirely dependent upon the generosity and kindness of countless individuals who are willing to be a part of this work. We are grateful for your support, both spiritual and financial, and remember you in our prayers and Masses.
Some of our current needs are as follows:
- Huggies and Pampers of all sizes
- Gift cards for mothers to purchase personal items
- Gift cards for grocery stores
- Gift cards to gas stations
- Paper and household products such as toilet paper, paper plates, paper towels, napkins, tinfoil, baggies of all sizes, cleaning supplies, stamps (for postage), etc.
- Monthly donors (Donate here.)
© 2022 Saint Gianna's Maternity Home
15605 County Road 15
Minto, North Dakota, 58261
701-248-3077 | email@example.com | Facebook: Saint Gianna's Maternity Home | Instagram: @saintgiannasmaternityhome
As a not-for-profit corporation designated by the IRS as tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3), we rely on the generosity and kindness of others. We welcome your financial support and generosity as we serve mothers and their children by promoting a culture that values LIFE. Give HERE.