The Saint Gianna Home relies completely on the donations of individuals and foundations which come to us through the Providence of God. Our survival is entirely dependent upon the generosity and kindness of countless individuals who are willing to be a part of this work. We are grateful for your support, both spiritual and financial, and remember you in our prayers and Masses.
Some of our current needs are as follows . . .
- Stamps (for postage)
- Huggies and Pampers of all sizes
- Gift cards for mothers to purchase personal items
- Gift cards for grocery stores
- Gift cards to gas stations
- Paper & household products such as toilet paper, paper plates, paper towels, napkins, tinfoil, baggies of all sizes, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Monthly donors
- Donations towards our Educational Fund